Friday, December 5, 2008

December

Okay really is it December already???

Um yes as you can see I am not really good at updating BUT I am trying...

So here is the latest in the Dalke household:

Joe is doing great and staying very busy at work. I actually really never see him and when I do he is busy focusing on becoming a "gamer"...don't ask. I am doing great, we recently found out that we are expecting another baby in June! We heard the heartbeat on Tuesday and it was rather high...which usually indicates a girl....goodness another girl, can you imagine??? I sure can't! I also decided to take a little detour from pursuing my masters degree in education. Elgin Community College offers a program for a Physical Therapist Assistant and I am looking into that. I am excited for this new direction and VERY excited to not add to my existing school loans - well not yet at least!

Now on to the girls - Nora is 3 going on 13, she is for sure our little diva. She is already playing dress up with my clothes and make-up. I especially love it when she paints the furniture with lipstick - that is my favorite! She is really loving school and the teacher said she is really quick with understanding letters. Hannah just turned one on Thanksgiving and is waddling all over the place. She is seriously one of the happiest people on the planet. She smiles 24 hours a day - I just hope the next baby is as happy as she is!

Otus is doing okay, we recently had to say goodbye to Sassy so he is adjusting to not having her here. We are all missing her but remembering the great times we had! Kiki is still here too...anyone want a cat?

Hope everyone is doing well and I will update my blog sometime next year ;)

Happy holidays!

The Dalke Family

For pictures check out http://thedalkefamily.shutterfly.com/

No comments: